|Material:||Galvanized iron wire, PVC coated wire|
|Feature:||High strength, beautiful appearance|
|Application:||Protection and isolation for road|
Welded Wire Panels Fence is an economical version of the secuirty and protection system, The fence panel is welded with high quality low carbon steel wire, surface treated by electrostatic powder spray coating over galvanized materials or with HDG, with 15 years lifetime guarantee.
Materials for Welded Mesh Fence: Galvanized iron wire or plastic coated iron wire.
Mesh: 50X150mm, 50X200mm
Fence length: 2m, 2.5m as standard
Use: Welded Mesh Fences are used in protection and isolation for road, railway, airport, residence district, seaport, garden, feeding and husbandry.
Feature:High strength,fine steel,beautiful appearance,wide view,easy installation,bright and comfortable feeling.
Property: Our wire mesh fence products enjoy such properties as corrosion resistance, aging resistance, sunshine resistance and weather resistance.Forms of corrosion resistance include electric galvanizing, hot-dipp galvanizing, PVC spraying and PVC coating
Welded wire mesh fence Features
• Horizontal "v" shaped beams give the panels extra rigidity
• Mesh apertures generally 200mm x 50mm
• Non Standard panel designs are available (minimum production quantity required)
• Produced from Galvanised wire to BS EN 10244-2:2001 class D
• Suitable for multi – lift installations
• Range of wire available from 3.90mm - 7.50mm diameter
• Range of heights available from 1030mm* - 3030mm*
• Panels are normally produced 3.00m wide (reducing installation & post costs by approx 20%, when compared with a 2.50m wide panel)
* Nominal panel heights, actual panel heights may vary with design
|Welded Mesh Fence Panel||Post||Surface Treatment|
|Anti-steal post 70x100mm |
or square post 50x50mm/60x60mm
|2V||1.33m/pc||Hot dipped galvanized, |